Wednesday 6 April 2011

I Wan LOVE My Work !

I have been walked out from the darkness.
Luckily~i suit it for 5days, it is fast! haha!
Thanks so much to my colleague,especially SiewLing.She just like my lovely datuo-nini, always bring happiness to us!^^ (她就像是办公室里的女主角,没了她,我无法扮演最佳女配角!哇哈哈哈!)
see my uniform lenglui look^.^ >>>
take 1
take 2

take 3 =pp

I think I can manman suitable myself with these life..it is too big different compare with before. but i learn different too~hehe
see my room, mai hiam boleh tahan larrrr~hahaha! but yuong's hostel is better=DD
















my bed near windows, can enjoy the morning and the night view o!haha


the morning view~sooo cold~











Last~i will take good care of myself...my dear,camels and friend~take good care too o!! I MISS U ALL <3<3

JIAYOU little OL yii^^

-yii-

No comments:

Post a Comment